Falko is an approved Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO)
Falko is an EASA approved Part M Subpart G Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) UK.MG.0671 with Subpart I privileges. Falko offers a full range of CAMO services to support private aircraft owners, commercial operators, financiers and leasing companies. Our Services include:
• Continuing Airworthiness Management of both in service and stored aircraft.
- •Technical auditing of aircraft and aircraft records including scanning and indexing.
- • Maintenance planning.
- • Maintenance programme development.
- • Monitoring and review of Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletin compliance.
- • Aircraft damage assessment and mapping.
- • Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARCs) issue and renewal.
- • Production of maintenance work packages.
- • On-site management of base maintenance inputs.